YA I attempt to smile by swollen face, I speak, look to me. Maybe, it is better in the month.to Nigde you do not feel life in the manner that in the boytsovskom club. When you remain in private with the enemy under the only lamp, surrounded from all sides by the crowd of spectators. The matter not in that,
you will win or you will lose. Matter not in the words. Here novice comes into the boytsovskiy club, and the body of it is similar to the bread crumb. But it does not pass and month, and it seems grooved from the tree.
Now it is capable to poison Noise other sounds in the boytsovskom club are the same, as in any training hall, but in the boytsovskom club no one worries about the appearance. There
scream out incomprehensible words in the incomprehensible language as in the church of five-foremen, and after awaking in the morning in Sunday, you you feel themselves rescued.
to Posle of last duel my enemy rubbed over by mop bloody spot on the floor, until I called the representative of insurance company in order to obtain direction into the traumatological point. In the hospital Of tayler it
explained to doctor that I fell. Inogda Of tayler speaks for me. Eto all 4 itself. Za by windows meanwhile mounts the sun.
O boytsovskom club it cannot be spoken at least because with exception of short time interval from two to seven on the night from Saturday to Sunday of boytsovskogo club there does not exist.
Ni 4, not Tayler fought before they devised boytsovskiy club. But if you never fought, then you fear in all in the light: you fear pain, fear that you will not be able to manage the enemy. I was the first, to the coma Of
tayler it risked to be handled this proposal. We sat in the bar, we were drunk, no one all around not there was to us matter, and here Tayler it said:
Okazhi to me one service. I want so that you would cut into to me from the entire force. Snachala I rejected, but Tayler described to me that he does not want to die without the scars on the tele-, which to it tired only to watch the television set, as others fight, that it desires more to learn about itself.
On described to me about the spontaneous decomposition. V the time me it seemed that in my life of more than anything it will happen; therefore I thought that it is worthwhile to be pulled out from the cell to outside and attempt to find another life for itself. YA viewed along the sides and said, it is agreeable, agreeably, but give let us better leave outside, to the stand.
My left, and I asked, where Tayler it wants so that 4 it would strike: in the head or into the stomach.
YA more deeply inhaled air and, aiming To tayleru into the chin, it depicted the impact, seen of hundred times in the cowboy films. So enter all novices in the boytsovskom club. Naturally, I fell not into the chin my
impact it arrived casually For tayleru on neck.
Chert, it said 4, this is not considered. Give 4 by pereb'yu.
it Schitayetsya, is counted, and Tayler unexpectedly as boxer glove on the spring in Sunday mul'tikakh, it struck me by cam directly into the breast.
Menya rejected to whose- that machine. We stood a certain time silently: Tayler ground to itself neck, and I was held by hand for the breast in we both as tomcat and little mouse from mul'tika, they understood, that
they strayed somewhere, where yet they were not, but in this case it is still living and us greatly it is desirable to know, as for long it is possible to go along this road, remaining living.
of I I struck it somehow onfemale, it is uncomfortable, directly into the ear, and Tayler as the answer kicked me into the stomach. Everything which occurred further, by words you will not explain. Exactly at this
time of bars it were shut. People left from it, they were gathered around us at rest and shouted.
Ne I know that already there understood Tayler, but I felt that now 4 can manage all troubles in my peace: and with the dry cleaning, which constantly returns to me jackets with the broken buttons, and with the
bank, which fills up me by communications about exceeding of credit, both with my work and with the chief, who bosses in my computer as at home, changing tuning DOS. And with The the marloy Singer, which stole
my groups of support.
No comments:
Post a Comment